How To Help
Here are some ways you
can help us build our vintage fashion community and spread the word
about Fashion Flashbacks:
- You can assist us by distributing flyers and sample issues
to your fashion classes at school or your vintage clothing store.
- You can let us know of any links or fashion schools that
can be added to our resource list. We are also interested in
hearing about good fashion books you have read, museum exhibits
about fashion in your area, or great stores that carry vintage
clothing from any era.
- Media reporters can mention Fashion Flashbacks in articles
they write about vintage fashion or use us as a resource for
accurate vintage fashion facts and sources. E-mail Lanajean
Vecchione, owner of Fashion Flashbacks for more information
about vintage fashion.
- Students and web surfers can support our advertisers and
let others know about our free services like the Global Directory
of Fashion Schools and the articles.
- You can purchase a fashion book or video through our web
site at the Century of Fashion feature where we are an affiliate
of Amazon.com. You can also purchase issue One or Two of Fashion
- You can browse and perhaps shop at Groovy Juice Virtual
Store, the on-line boutique whose proceeds benefit the community
programs of Fashion Flashbacks.
- Museums, fashion schools, fashion entrepreneurs, and others
promoting events related to current and vintage fashion can
send us press releases for possible inclusion on our web site.
- Writers and fashion students can contribute articles or
suggest article ideas you would like to learn more about. See
our writer's guidelines for more information.
Coming Soon: Volunteer and Internship opportunities with
Fashion Flashbacks and Groovy
Juice Virtual Store.
| Student Resources |
About Our Community | Our Print Publication
| How To Help |
Groovy Juice Virtual Store
© 1996-2003 Fashion Flashbacks
and Platform Publishing.